The Gold-Standard in Urban Chicken Coops...
- Handcrafted from 100% North American Appearance Grade Western Red Cedar. Will last many years with or without painting.
- Simple pre-drilled holes, can be easily assembled in about two hours with only a drill and a hammer. Screw bits and everything else you need is in the box.
- Provides two adjustable roost bars for sleepy hard working hens. Your girls deserve a roost like they get in nature and will adjust to smaller breeds like Silkies.
- Our Roost-over-Run™ design is ergonomically friendly. Requires little or no stooping or bending over to manage your hens.
- Updraft ventilated roost. Assures the respiratory health and safety of your hens in hot or cold climates. No stinky poop trays.
- Available integrated EZ-Fill Feeder and EZ-Fill Waterer. Feed and water your flock standing up outside the coop! No cleaning of stinky waterers or messy feeders, doesn’t take up valuable run space.
- Six chickens if kept penned full-time with no free ranging or up to 10 hens where periodic free ranging is feasible or with our Run Extension. Hook two Backyard Coops together with the Duplex Connector Kit and keep up to 20 hens.
- Heavy duty construction with a clever design allows coop to be moved around or taken apart and relocated.
- Built with all galvanized metal hardware and all weather advanced joinery methods. Rugged long lasting tangible quality.
- Made with heavy duty 16-gauge galvanized predator proof welded wire. No chicken wire, no hardware cloth. As safe of a coop there is.
We have hundreds of satisfied customers all over the US and Canada and are confident our coop will be a big part of the joy you will get from your backyard flock and look great doing it year-after-year.