A Self-Contained Egg Machine
The Round-Top Sustain™ is the commercial version of the coop that Urban Coop Company has designed for The Native Egg Project a 501-C3 non-profit committed to placing coops and chickens in Haiti as a source for sustainable food production.
- Due to large size, available only as an AIP (assemble in place) kit so it can make it through gates easily.
- Handcrafted from 100% North American Appearance Grade Western Red Cedar. Will last many years with or without sealing.
- Simple pre-drilled holes, can be easily assembled in about 6-8 hours with only a drill. Screw bits and everything else you need is in the box.
- Provides a 10½ foot continuous roost bar in a fully protected area for up to 20 Leghorn / Sex-Linked sized hens.
- The Low-Profile design is ergonomically friendly and can withstand strong winds and storms.
- Updraft ventilated roost. Assures the respiratory health and safety of your hens in hot or cold climates. No stinky poop trays. Poop composts on the ground.
- Available integrated EZ-Fill Feeder and EZ-Fill Waterer. Feed and water your flock standing up outside the coop! No cleaning of stinky waterers or messy feeders, doesn’t take up valuable run space.
- Built with all galvanized metal hardware and all weather advanced joinery methods. Rugged long lasting tangible quality.
- Made with heavy duty 16-gauge galvanized predator proof welded wire. No chicken wire, no hardware cloth. As safe of a coop there is.
- Comes standard with three triple egg boxes (9 laying spots) as this is a coop that is all about eggs.
- Available Integrated Brooder/ Grow-Out Box option takes the place of one of the egg boxes and can be configured 3 different ways as chicks grow.
- Run is designed to have both exposed and covered areas for a balance of sun / shade / rain protection.
- 4 Large access doors on run allow for easy raking of ground areas or act as turn-out doors for free-ranging.